Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Good Samaritan at Chick-fil-A

Now, I don't know about you, but I love Chick-fil-A.  Not only is their food delicious (I love, love, LOVE their waffle fries!), but the company supports the traditional family, is closed on Sunday in observance of the Sabbath, and when I place my order, the staff is always so friendly, and answers "My pleasure" every time I thank them.  It's a great place with a positive attitude.  Now, I know lately, the restaurant has been getting some flack from liberals, especially since they are pro-traditional marriage, rather than supporting a gay agenda.  But, when I saw this post, I couldn't say that I was entirely surprised.  This is a good company staffed by good people.  Please read on to see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to our conversation!