Sunday, February 14, 2016

St. Valentine

Happy St. Valentine's Day, everyone!  I'm going to keep this post short tonight, since I have a bit of a headache, and I'm extremely tired, haha.

Valentine's Day is more than just candy and romance.  Learn about the real St. Valentine here.  

Also, here are a few Valentine's comics from Jason Bach.  I know I shared these last year, but for those of you who haven't seen them, they're a real hoot :)

Click to enlarge
This is just Part 1.  You can read Part 2 and Part 3 here.

Finally, consider using today as a reason to pray to St. Valentine.  Pray for strength to follow God's will, and, to keep with the romantic theme of the day, pray for your current or future spouse.  If you're called to the single life, then pray for your spouse the Church. If you're looking for a prayer, consider perhaps, this prayer for your soulmate from Catholic.org.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to our conversation!