Thursday, February 12, 2015

Vocation

When I was a kid, I started to consider if I wanted to spend my life as a nun.  As I got a little older, my plans changed, but because of my interest, I still receive information from the local seminary, such as their newsletter, every couple of months.  I believe that we are all called to vocations, whether that is religious life, married life, or even just to be single.  This was a very powerful video and very thought provoking.  I pray that you take ten minutes out of your day to watch it.

This video was found on the wonderful site Catholic Memes.  If you would like more information, or if you're feeling called to explore your vocation, please visit the official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to our conversation!